What is included?
- Collaboration with reefs protection and helping local communities. SMY Ondina will use part of her incomes to encourage and actively collaborate with all local organisations promoting Nature conservancy programms and help for the local communities for improving their living standards. We will actively collaborate with other operators, local governments and nature conservancy organisations in all programms arranged to meet these objectives.
- Same number of nights as number of days in the cruise, you disembark in the morning of the last published date. Good saving in hotels!
- All transfers to/from airport or hotel to/from the SMY Ondina in the town of embarkation/disembarkation are included. In the routes starting or ending in Bitung, transfers to/from Manado are also included.
- Full Board on board, Tea, Coffee, Snacks and 1 Soft Drink at lunch and Dinner.
- Average of 3 or 4 dives per day, all in day time or 2 or 3 day dives and 1 night dive unless weather conditions or long sailing distance do not permit it. First and Last Cruise days are excluded due to safety reasons and flight schedules. These dates we will dive accordingly.
- Land Excursions when clearly specified in the cruise planning.
- All Entrance Fees to Natural Parks
- Diving tanks and weights for divers and snorkelling gear for non-divers
- Additional complimentary services available onboard: Library, Music, First aids……
Price does NOT include:
- Any other way of transportation than S.M.Y. ONDINA,
- Alcoholic drinks, tips & gratuities and any other onboard service not specified above like Massages, Equipment rental….etc
- Any police or diving permit or touristic tax and harbour fees charged per passenger by any local authority, plus fuel increases. Please count on 200eu/pax for cruises starting or ending in Papua/Maluku and 100/150eu/pax for cruises in Komodo. This amount will be paid once onboard when requested by the Cruise Director.
Every cruise we run short excursions to visit spectacular landsacpes, local villages, see Fauna in the wild, paradise beaches…..etc. This will not affect the expected average number of dive per cruise unless all passengers agree so.
If you want to visit any other place in Indonesia, just tell us and we will help with pleasure